These little balls are chuck full of healthy protein. If I don’t scarf them after the gym or during an afternoon sugar crash I intend to give them away as little gifts to friends and neighbours.
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons Bondi Chai (approx. 14g or one single serve pouch)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds or flax seeds
- 3 Medjool dates
- 1 pinch salt
- Add almonds, dates, honey, pumpkin puree, chia seeds, chai powder, and salt in a food processor and pulse. You'll end up with a wet, gooey mixture.
- In a large bowl combine oats and coconut flakes- give them a quick mix with your hands.
- Transfer food processor mixture into the bowl and mix until evenly combined.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for 20 minutes or until it hardens a little.
- Next use a spoon or your hands to shape into little balls. Alternately you can line a baking tray with parchment paper, and press the mixture evenly into pan evenly then cut into bars.