All you need are two ingredients and a crockpot!
- 500 grams Jam Setting Sugar
- 12 Fresh Figs
- Peel figs and puree (I used a stick mixer right in the crockpot itself).
- Add Jam Setting Sugar and mix well.
- If your crockpot has a sear setting, turn it on while you mix ingredients together, if not, skip this step or do it in a pot on the stove.
- Slow Cook on low and make sure to stir occasionally in the first few hours.
- Once finished, scoop fig paste into greased bowls (I used coconut oil cooking spray) or little jars and place in the fridge.