I haven’t done a lot of food posts of late and now I’m spamming you with them, sorry. Perhaps it’s because my enthusiasm for cooking has been sputtering. Probably because I’ve been putting my passion into other projects.
But it’s all good! This recipe is awesome for summer, and can be spiced up with some cinnamon for those of you who are in winter (sorry fellow Americans, this is the one time of year I get to gloat about Australian weather).
Bonus: You can get rid of those icky brown bananas.
Seriously though- my toddler asked for more ‘and a big spoon’ after she finished.
- 2 Ripe Bananas mashed or blended
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 6 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup (if desired)
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Blend bananas, syrup and vanilla with a stick mixer or blender. Obvs I used my Kambrook because *Love*
- Add coconut milk and mix well
- Slowly add chia seeds, stirring as you go
- Place in coldest spot in the fridge (the back) until set.
- If you want to make extra sure your seeds get an even blend, stir after 15 minutes of being in the fridge then leave alone for an hour or so.