What have I been up to this month? So much.

I’m preparing for my first ever Art exhibition! Raw Melbourne presents: Verve

Friday October 14 @ 7:00PM

Melbourne Pavilion

Wanna come? Buy Tix Here.

Nothing helps with art production like a deadline —-> well at least in my world. #procrastinator

My Etsy store has not seen much new action but anything and everything in there will be coming along to the exhibition along with some other smaller pieces I’ve been working on. A theme is developing around nostalgia, technology and a simpler time. Does that mean I’m old? Perhaps. But I’m cool with that. Sort of.

I can’t wait to see what my fellow Etsyians have been up to while I’ve been hoarding my newest creations.

What’s your experience been with markets or shows? Any hot tips?

Let’s get this link party started. Click on the blue button below!

Loading InLinkz ...

Author: dawnrieniets

9 thoughts on “Maker’s Monthly September: Preparing For An Exhibition

1. Yes, I agree!! Deadlines get me moving too! I’ve had three weeks to get my butt into gear but I’ve used this week for a market this weekend!

Posted on September 20, 2016 at 9:28 am
    1. Oooh very exciting about your market- good luck! Let me know how it goes.

Posted on September 20, 2016 at 9:41 am
  2. Art exhibition sounds like a lot of work. Good luck with it. I have done few markets but got mixed reviews. I am going to do 5 markets in the next quarter. Keeping fingers crossed đŸ™‚
    Here is the link to my etsy shop:

Thanks a lot

Posted on September 20, 2016 at 11:23 am
    1. Five markets! Awesome! You should be a regular expert after all that experience. Thanks for sharing the link to your shop- did you work out how to add links to specific items? Let me know if you have any issues. Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

Posted on September 21, 2016 at 6:29 am
  3. Hope all goes well for you!

Posted on September 20, 2016 at 11:35 am
    1. Thank you so much! Fingers and paintbrushes crossed! xo

Posted on September 21, 2016 at 6:30 am
  4. All the best for your first exhibition, I’m sure it will be amazing!!

Posted on September 20, 2016 at 9:41 pm
    1. ARGH! Thank you so much Sarah. Can you tell I’m excited!? Can’t! Stop! Exclamation! Points! đŸ˜€

Posted on September 21, 2016 at 6:31 am