This thing tastes like heaven.
Especially if it’s 3’o’clock in the afternoon, your toddler keeps making messes and you’re getting HANGRY.
A chocolatey, rich, ride into the clouds.
Warning: This is by no means low fat but it’s full of nutrition, ascends chocolate cravings ANY time of the month (know what’m sayin’?)
This shake can and will hold you over till dinner time. Husbands of the world, you won’t have to come home to Mrs. Crankypants- you’re welcome.
The ingredients might sound weird but don’t knock it till you try it.
Dangerously Decadent Salted Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (nutrition and stuff.)
- 1 Cup Almond or coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder (high in iron and antioxidents! Says so on the package.)
- 1 Heaped Tablespoon Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Plain Greek Yoghurt (optional but recommended)
- 1 Banana
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 squeltch of molasses (don’t ask me why but it’s YUM.)
- Combine ingredients into a blender and mix well.
- Do not forget the pinch of salt! It makes all the difference.
- Sip, and enjoy the ride.