Maple Banana Chia Coconut Pudding
- 2 Ripe Bananas mashed or blended
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 6 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (if desired)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
You can throw this all together however you want but I’ll tell you how I made it.
- Blend bananas, syrup and vanilla with a stick mixer or blender. Obvs I used my Kambrook because *Love*
- Add coconut milk and mix well
- Slowly add chia seeds, stirring as you go
- Place in coldest spot in the fridge (the back) until set.
- If you want to make extra sure your seeds get an even blend, stir after 15 minutes of being in the fridge then leave alone for an hour or so.
Eat up! (if you don’t it will start to turn brown) Yummo!
Seriously though- my toddler asked for more ‘and a big spoon’ after she finished.