|Woke up like dis- still looks pretty after a night in the fridge|
Next- a dozen eggs, and two big spoonfulls of full-fat, Greek yogurt (probably about 3/4 of a cup or so). Whisk together until creamy and until the lumps disappear. A dash of white pepper and salt and done egg mixture.
Now comes the most difficult part- timing. I’ve found that lower and longer works best- as in lower temperature for longer time. This one took about and hour at 150C (300F). Test it by poking a knife into the center- much like a cake if the knife comes out clean it’s done AAAAND DONE. Snackalicious.
Lazy, Amaze-y Quiche Ingredients
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 3/4-1 Cup Plain Greek Yoghurt
- A Big Bunch Chopped Spinach
- A Handful Fresh Herbs (Optional)
- As Much As You Like Feta Cheese (or any substitute)
- Dash Salt & Pepper
- Frozen Shortcrust Pastry (Optional)
- Line a square pan with pastry and poke holes in it. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Otherwise, simply grease the pan.
- Whisk together eggs, yogurt and salt & pepper
- Allow pastry to cool then add spinach and herbs.
- Chuck in some cheese.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the spinach.
- Bake in the oven for about an hour at a low temperature (150C/ 300F).