|This photo is not awesome, but the cake totally is.|
Guys- by the time you read this I will be on a plane. OMG. I’m freaking out a little, okay a lot, as I type and schedule this post.
So while I’m consuming airplane and fast food- do yourself a favor and make this delicious fruity goodness just because you can.
Carrot, Banana, Apple Bread: And it’s Oil Free!
- 1 Cup Flour, white, wholemeal or half and half
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- A few good shakes Nutmeg
- A few good shakes Cloves
- 1 Cup Grated Carrots
- 1 Grated Apple
- 2 Ripe Mashed Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Plain or Greek Yoghurt
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Meal
- Right-o. Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- In a mixer or by hand go the eggs, yogurt, bananas, and grated carrot.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and fold the apple in last (don’t ask me why, but that’s what I did).
- Bake that bad boy in a greased loaf pan for 35 minutes at about 175 C or 350 F (Keep an eye on it and poke in the middle if you’re unsure. You could do muffins too!