Once the little pink dudes are cooked you can create your bowls!
Start out with quinoa on the bottom, then a generous smattering of sauce, add the veggies and then lastly the Cajun shrimp. I’m making myself hungry….
|Not affiliated with this product, sharing cuz it’s dang delish.|
Cajun Shrimp Quinoa Bowl
- 2 Cups Quinoa
- A Dozen Shrimp (Prawns)
- 1 Corn on the Cob
- A Handful Cherry Tomatos
- A Handful Cilantro (Coriander)
- A Few Shakes Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Cups Water
- Rinse and drain quinoa then add the water (I use a 1:1 ratio), bring to a boil then let simmer until most of the water has evaporated. Turn off the heat and let it sit with the lid on until absorption is complete.
- Veggie Prep! Remove corn from cob and slice tomatoes. Chop up the cilantro.
- Sear shrimp and season while cooking. Make sure they are pink through but not overdone.
- 1 Cup Kale Chopped
- 1 Cup Cilantro (Corriander)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/2 Jalepeno
- 1/4-1/2 Garlic Clove
- 2 Limes Juiced
- Pinch Salt to Taste
- Throw all ingredients into food processor and blender and off you go!